Baby and Me Classes
Non-judgemental and down to earth antenatal and postnatal classes
What Baby and Me Classes says
Baby and Me Classes are non-judgemental and down to earth antenatal and postnatal interactive and educational sessions offered by a FEDANT accredited, fully insured, DBS checked and first aid trained antenatal and postnatal teacher.
The classes currently include:
* The Essential Birth Preparation Course (antenatal)
* The Essential Newborn Baby Care Course (antenatal)
* The My Little Newborn Course (postnatal - from birth to three months)
* Baby Massage and Reflexology (postnatal - from four months to six months)
* Baby Sensory (postnatal - from six months to one year)
* Messy Play (postnatal - from six months to one year)
* My Baby Keepsakes (postnatal - from one month to one year)
Each course has been specifically designed to be appropriate for babies of that age and to encourage parents to create that all important friendship group (cake and drinks are promised at every session!)
I am a FEDANT accredited antenatal educator and all classes are midwife devised, fully insured and taught by me.
Follow Baby and Me Classes North East
Want to hear about new classes from Baby and Me Classes? Sign up to follow this provider.