Do you run a baby or toddler class in Birmingham? If so you could be in with a chance of winning a year’s FREE membership to Happity. Interested in the potential to win a Happity Membership? Read on!
How to enter
Happity is now in Birmingham. And until 30th September, if you are a Baby & Toddler class provider, you can get free set up when they register with us!
Not only that, if providers register by 12th September and comment on our Facebook competition post “done!” you will be in with a chance of winning a free upgrade to a Happity membership, therefore giving you access to all the benefits Happity has to offer!
All listings are free. However if you upgrade to Happity membership you get loads of added marketing benefits – including access to our venue finder, and a ready made mailing list through our Followers feature; as well as access to Promoted Listings and our Bookings system! As well as this, we offer our members unlimited enquiries with our team, giving you all the help you need and making sure you are being heard by actual people.
Want a Happity membership now?
If you just can’t wait to upgrade (and at just £37.50 +VAT per year we do understand 😉 don’t worry however, if you win a Happity membership, we’ll reimburse you!
To register, head to our Birmingham launch page now, and then head to our FB competition post and comment “done!” below.
Terms and conditions
1. The first prize is a year’s membership with Happity for free
2. UK entrants over 18 only. UK delivery only. The prize will not be valid for addresses outside of the UK.
3. Employees and agents of Happity and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition are not permitted to enter.
4. To enter the competition, you must register via the link provided above and comment “done” on the relevant Facebook Post. Therefore, there is a maximum of 1 entry per person.
5. Competition opens when the post is live and closes at midnight on 12th September 2021.
6. The winners will be randomly selected out of all valid entries.
7. Competition winners will be notified directly on Facebook on 13th September 2021. You must provide accurate contact details on notification within 72 hours (through a private message). Failure to respond to this message means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received.
8. All entrants agree to their names and comments being used for promotional purposes. Copyright in all material submitted as entries rests with the promoter.
9. We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the prize.
10. The Competition will be run, and the Prize will be awarded at Happity’s sole discretion. Our, Happity’s, decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. We reserve the right to refuse entry into the Competition
12. We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on this page
13. The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Happity and not to any of these platforms. Therefore by participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.