When you heard “Hoop app closing” I’m sure you were sad 😥 but weren’t yet looking for classes to fill your week, help your baby develop, or make friends locally.
But now, judging by the 100,000 visits to Happity by parents last month, we’re guessing you might be looking for a baby or toddler class to get out of your four walls 🤗
So if you’ve found the Hoop app not working on your phone as you want to search desperately for something to get out and do, look no further…
Happity is here to help you with all your baby class needs! 😍
Thousands of parents are booking up in-person classes already through Happity – so make sure you grab your spot as classes are filling up fast!
🏃♀️ Find and book classes now at www.happity.co.uk to start creating your community today.
If you’re a business that runs classes, you can list them for FREE: www.happity.co.uk/add-activity
Please SHARE this post to let others know about us, and COMMENT below letting us know what classes you are looking for!
As a thank you we will enter you into a prize draw to WIN:
FIRST PRIZE: £50 of allbymama vouchers – so you can not only support our small business, and the small businesses of class providers you book with, but also mums running small retail businesses too! 🥰
SECOND PRIZE: 5 packets of Percy Pigs to scoff when your kids aren’t looking – or as we like to say “eating them to stop the kids eat too many” – we see it as our duty 🤣
Team Happity x
How To Win
It’s super easy to enter! Simply head over to the competition posts on our Facebook page or Instagram. Share the post (to a local mum group / on your story) and comment on it which classes you are looking for.
Competition closes midnight on Wednesday 30th September 2020.
The lucky winner will be announced on Thursday 1st October 2020 on our Facebook page. Terms and conditions apply.
Happity is a website that helps you find local baby and toddler classes. Fast. When it’s a race against naptime to escape the house, our handy filters help you find drop-ins and community-run groups that cost under £2. It’s all handily plotted on a map and you don’t need to download anything to use it!
As a team of parents, we get that it’s all-important to find something that’s fun for you too – so we’ve also added a filter to help you find baby-friendly activities that are really For Parents. Use this filter to find yoga, fitness, photography classes, life drawing and more. Our own founder Sara even attended a bring your baby coding course at the start of her journey building Happity.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The first prize is for one £50 allbymama voucher.
- The second prize is for 5 packets of Percy Pigs!
- UK entrants over 18 only. UK delivery only. The prize will not be valid for addresses outside of the UK.
- Employees and agents of Happity and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition are not permitted to enter.
- To enter the competition, you must share and comment on the Facebook or Instagram post. Therefore there is a maximum of 2 entries per person – one for Facebook and one for Instagram.
- Competition opens on when the post is live and closes at midnight on 30th Sept 2020.
- The winners will be randomly selected out of all valid entries.
- Competition winners will be notified directly on Facebook or Instagram on Thursday 1st Oct 2020. You must provide accurate contact details on notification within 72 hours (through a private message). Failure to respond to this message means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received.
- All entrants agree to their names and comments being used for promotional purposes. Copyright in all material submitted as entries rests with the promoter.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the prize.
- The Competition will be run and the Prize will be awarded at Happity’s sole discretion. Happity’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry into the Competition
- We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on this page
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Happity and not to any of these platforms. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.