Are you ready to do something amazing?
This year #ShoutieSelfie is for everyone struggling with the isolation Covid-19 has resulted in.
To join me, and the many charities and organisations getting involved with #ShoutieSelfie please:
- Take a selfie of you shouting
- Post it from Wednesday 15th April with the official message – see below
Instagram, Facebook & Linkedin
REMEMBER – copy the entire message below down to the hashtags so instructions are sent on
This is my #ShoutieSelfie! I’m shouting about mental health because I love someone who has / is struggling with depression, anxiety or another mental health issues. This is so important during this time of isolation as loneliness can increase the risk of mental health struggles.
[Insert why you are supporting if you’d like to.]
If you need support, please head to happity.co.uk/pnd-support.
Please show your support by:
- Taking a selfie of you shouting
- Posting it with this entire message incl. hashtags (updated to include your personal story/reasons for supporting if you fancy!), and tagging 5 friends to show you are here to chat if they need to. Tag @HappityApp for shares and to join the 2020 Hall of Fame.
- It would be great if you could pop the link (bit.ly/ShoutieSelfie) in your bio on IG so that those who see your post can get help there if they need to.
For more info on #ShoutieSelfie head to bit.ly/ShoutieSelfie
Let’s do something great!
#humanssupportinghumans #isolation #hiddenhalf #depression #anxiety #mentalhealth #findyourhappity #maternalMHmatters #happityathome @HappityApp #pnd #postnataldepression #suicide #stigma #ocd #oktosay #headstogether
This is my #ShoutieSelfie because I love someone who has / is struggling with their #mentalhealth. This is so important during isolation. Please join @HappityApp in supporting those struggling by copying this post with selfie, tagging 5 friends. Info: bit.ly/ShoutieSelfie.