We’ve partnered up with the amazing Becky of Rumpuspuss – this is your chance to WIN a bespoke animal carnival jigsaw worth £30! We all know how much our kids love stuff with their name on, and a beautifully crafted wooden jigsaw made from your name – wow. 😲
We absolutely love the quality of what Becky has created. These unique puzzles are tactile for kids who will obsess over those letters, and is sure to be something special they’ll treasure. Parents will enjoy it too, as it makes for a great keepsake. Plus, if your baby is still little, you can use the beautifully illustrated puzzles for interior decor until they’re old enough to play with it!
Becky started creating her amazing Rumpuspuss personalised jigsaws after discovering her eldest child delighted in finding anything with his name on and also loved jigsaws! Read our Spotlight on Becky to find out more about her story and how she got started with her business.
If you’d like to be in with a chance of winning a unique personalised jigsaw, read on for your chance to win!
How To Win
It’s super easy to enter! Simply head over to the competition posts on our Facebook page or Instagram. Tag a friend in to enter the competition. Each tagged friend in a new comment on either posts counts as an extra entry, so enter as many times as you like.
We are also looking for where to launch Happity to next, so pop in your postcode here to give your town a vote! We’ll let you know as soon as we’ve arrived near you. 🙂
Competition closes midnight on Sunday 21st July 2019.
The lucky winner will be announced on Tuesday 23rd July on our Facebook page. Terms and conditions apply.
Happity is a website that helps you find local baby and toddler classes. Fast. When it’s a race against naptime to escape the house, our handy filters help you find drop-ins and community-run groups that cost under £2. It’s all handily plotted on a map and you don’t need to download anything to use it!
As a team of parents, we get that it’s all-important to find something that’s fun for you too – so we’ve also added a filter to help you find baby-friendly activities that are really For Parents. Use this filter to find yoga, fitness, photography classes, life drawing and more. Our own founder even attended a bring your baby coding course at the start of her journey building Happity.
We currently cover areas within and around the M25 but our coverage is growing daily. We are now looking for which area to expand in next, so sign up now and let us know you’d like to see Happity in your area!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The prize is for one personalised puzzle from Rumpuspuss and orders must be completed by 31st December 2019.
- UK entrants over 18 only. UK delivery only. The prize will not be valid for addresses outside of the UK.
- Employees and agents of Happity and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition are not permitted to enter.
- To enter the competition, you must tag in a friend on either the Facebook or Instagram competition post.
- Each individual comment tagging in an extra friend will count as an additional entry
- Competition opens on Monday 8th July 2019 and closes Sunday 21st July 2019 at midnight
- The winner will be randomly selected out of all valid entries.
- Competition winners will be announced on social media channels and notified directly on Facebook or Instagram on Tuesday 23rd July 2019. You must provide accurate contact details on notification within 72 hours (through a private message). Failure to respond to this message means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received.
- All entrants agree to their names and comments being used for promotional purposes. Copyright in all material submitted as entries rests with the promoter.
- 10. We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the prize.
- The Competition will be run and the Prize will be awarded at Happity’s sole discretion. Happity’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry into the Competition
- We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on this page
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Happity and not to any of these platforms. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.