BALLET + BABY - Ballet Barre Class
A pre and post natal ballet style class
This activity is usually led by Eloise who has a 1st Class, BA (Hons) Degree in Dance and Theatre Performance. ISTD Teaching Qualifications and 17 years of teaching experience in the UK and South Africa. Professional contracts include London 2012 Olympics, Spirit of the Dance, Carnival and Regent Cruise Lines, FIFA World Cup, IPL Cricket. Mummy to Evangeline and baby Xavier!
Marchard Hall miles
The hall is equipped to cover all the safety guidelines needed and is well ventilated. There is space for pushchairs, toilet facilities, metered road parking outside, changing facilities, drinking water is available.
6 Ashcombe Road
Wimbledon , London
2 months - 18 months
Fixed course dates
Bring Your Baby
NB: This event only allows drop-ins if there is space available. Advance bookings are preferred.
A pre and post natal ballet barre style class where you can dance with your baby while improving your fitness.
No previous ballet experience required!
Dance with the babies in your sling, giving you time to workout while deepening the bond with your baby, as you both enjoying the calming classical music. Strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and work on correct posture and flexibility.
A safe environment for pregnant ladies and mummies to exercise with their babies. Time for themselves to enjoy moving to music a focusing on key areas of pre and post natal strengthening and recovery.
BALLET + BABY Wimbledon has partnered with Happity to take bookings. Payments are processed securely by Stripe, the market-leading payment processor. Read more
- 10 Class Card
- Single Session
Siblings & Discounts
- Trial Class
- 28 Sep 2021 10:00 - 10:45 Book now
- 05 Oct 2021 10:00 - 10:45 Book now
- 12 Oct 2021 10:00 - 10:45 Book now
- 19 Oct 2021 10:00 - 10:45 Book now
- 26 Oct 2021 10:00 - 10:45 Book now
- 02 Nov 2021 10:00 - 10:45 Book now
- 09 Nov 2021 10:00 - 10:45 Book now
- 16 Nov 2021 10:00 - 10:45 Book now
- 23 Nov 2021 10:00 - 10:45 Book now
- 30 Nov 2021 10:00 - 10:45 Book now
- 07 Dec 2021 10:00 - 10:45 Book now
- 14 Dec 2021 10:00 - 10:45 Book now