Calming Touch Baby Massage - Baby Massage and Bonding Course
Beechen Hall miles
9 Wildfell Close
Chatham , Kent
1 month - 10 months
A beautiful four week course providing you with a little love bubble for you and your baby to connect, bond and enjoy all of the health benefits that come with massage for both you and baby.
Classes are relaxed, friendly and baby led and offer time to bond with your baby whilst learning amazing ways to ease pain and discomfort your baby may be experiencing.
Just some of the benefits of massage include:
• Eases pain caused by colic, wind, constipation, and digestive issues
• Eases discomfort caused by teething, colds, congestion
• Can help to create and develop the bond between you and your baby
• Provides relaxation for you both
• Strengthens muscles, joints, and bones
• Helps restful sleep
• Boosts your babies immune system • Stimulates and supports your baby’s physical, emotional and social development
• Creates lots of lovely smiles.
For babies from 6 weeks old.
Over the 4 week course you will learn the most effective and popular techniques of baby massage.
Each week you will learn a new massage routine and re-cap on the previous week. This gives you the time to build your confidence in using the strokes and lets your baby get used to the massage gradually.
You will also receive: A bottle of Tiddley Pom organic sunflower oil Handbook of the full baby massage routine A little goody bag for mum and baby and a Certificate
In order to ensure that you and your family are safe at our classes the following steps are in place;
• Social distancing of 2 meter minimum
• Limited spaces
• Mats sanitised before and after use • To ensure cleanliness and to reduce the chances of contamination all equipment has been removed, please bring a blanket for your baby.
• hand sanitiser provided on entry and during the session.
- Block of 4