E-Kids Spanish - Spanish Weekend Club
A Spanish class that combines language and fun!
This activity is usually led by Patricia
The Great Northwood miles
3 Knight's Hill
London , Greater London
4 years - 9 years
Term time only
NB: This event MUST be booked in advance. No drop-ins.
Our weekend and after-school clubs focus on fun. Our interactive classes will have your child up on their feet and speaking Spanish in no time. More fun means more learning.
We choose engaging topics for our school-aged learners, and our activities support the four language skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Our mission is to provide entertaining and enjoyable classes, so each child develops a love of Spanish that remains with them as they grow.
My child only speaks English:
That doesn't matter! It's all about having fun. Our children are too busy enjoying themselves to realise that they are using new vocabulary. At the end of each class, they leave feeling proud of themselves for learning something new.
My child is bilingual:
That's brilliant! Let's get them using their Spanish more. Living in London means they are more likely to speak English daily. Our classes provide them with an opportunity to use the skills they have. This makes them feel more confident with their Spanish and less likely to stop using it as they get older.
No matter what your child's previous experience is with Spanish, they will leave our classes having had lots of fun and filled with a sense of achievement.
All levels welcomed. Our classes are an introduction to the language and a support for bilingual families. If you are looking to support a specific Spanish level we highly recommend you our private tuitions.
We are COVID Safe:
Please respect social distancing and ensure we can continue to run safely and above all have fun!
- Use hand sanitazer when entering to the premises.
- Your class will be set with islands that are 2m apart and we hope can offer you some comfort & space whilst you enjoy the class.
- All props will be on your island as you arrive in bags, these props will only be used once and cleaned and sanitised & isolated after the class.
- We suggest you to enter the venue with a face mask and take it out when you are sit in your island - for your baby to see you and interact. But you are allow to wear a mask or face shield during the class.
- Only 1 adult per child/siblings.
- Please try to keep your belongings to a minimum - though do of course bring your essentials!
- You can sit together is you attend the class with your family bubble (please inform us in advance)
Please do not come to class if you or anyone in your household is displaying any of the following symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
Currently we are not taking bookings for Drop-in places. However we might allow some trials at the beginning of the term to help us make a sustainable group. If you require more information then please email [email protected]
E-Kids Spanish London has partnered with Happity to take bookings. Payments are processed securely by Stripe, the market-leading payment processor. Read more
- Term Ticket
- £9.90 (per class)
Siblings & Discounts
- Trial Class
- Term Ticket
- £7.90(per class)