Emilie The Body Doula - Happy Pregnant Pelvis Workshop
A pre-hab workshop to help ease aches and prevent pelvic niggles
This activity is usually led by Emilie Joy Rowell
A 90 minute online workshop for pregnant people.
Taking care of your pelvis is a great form of self care and birth preparation.
Many of these can help prevent or ease pelvic pain in pregnancy can also help you birth more easily.
• Simple everyday actions can make a huge difference for most mums.
• You can start at any stage or pregnancy.
• This simple, gentle approach is science-based & works with the biomechanics of the pelvis.
• Learn more about your pelvis and pelvic floor.
• Get tips to ease everyday life and prepare your pelvis for pregnancy and birth
• Exercises specifically designed to ease your pregnant pelvis.
This is not designed as a replacement for seeing a health professional if you are experiencing pelvic pain. If you're in the UK ask your midwife for referal to a physio or in other countries speak to your healthcare professional.
Led by Emilie, a yoga teacher, doula and pelvic coach with over 13 years experience in working with birthing and postpartum families.
You'll need -
• some privacy
• space to lie on the floor / a chair to sit on
• a massage / tennis / small ball or tin can
• a stretchy band / yoga strap / scarf or belt
• a towel
• a yoga mat
• decent internet connection
Siblings & Discounts
- Single Session