Esher Groves Healthcare Ltd - Mental Well-being and self isolation
Pre-recorded webinar to help you stay well and focused during isolation
This activity is usually led by Andy Schiller
18 years - 95 years
NB: This event MUST be booked in advance. No drop-ins.
Being disconnected from normal social contact and daily routines presents a huge challenge – how do we look after our mental well-being when our contact with the outside world is drastically reduced? In this session, we’ll present an approach to developing a mindset to help anyone stay well, balanced and focused in their daily routines, allowing you to get through the isolation period and back into ‘normality’ with minimal impact.
This 45 minute pre-recorded webinarwill be presented by leading psychotherapist Andy Schiller. It will help you to:
• Develop a healthy new self-isolation routine that you can implement flexibly and with plenty of self-acceptance
• Find your own unique balance and boundaries when it comes to social connections, both inside and outside the home
• Develop a kind and non-judgemental approach to your inner self and an understanding of why this is particularly important in the current circumstances
• Develop a personalised ‘mental exercise programme’ that boosts your emotional well-being
• Find the silver lining and turn negative experiences into something positive.
About Andy Schiller
Before qualifying as a psychotherapist, I spent over twenty years working in the communications industry. I became aware of my passion and capacity to support others through my own therapeutic journey and this provided the impetus for a fulfilling new career. I completed a five-year masters training programme, which included working in the NHS on an acute mental health ward. I have my own private practice, am a published academic author and public speaker.
You will get immediate access to the recording upon booking. The recording will expire at 10pm on Friday 21st May.
This is a pre-recorded session with Andy Schiller
- Download recording - recording will be available from 7th to 21st May 2020