Little Learners - Little Learners at Home - Mark Making and Messy Play E-Learning
Lockdown doesn't need to mean your little ones can't have messy fun!
5 months - 5 years
Fixed course dates
NB: This event MUST be booked in advance. No drop-ins.
NOTE: ACCESS TO FACEBOOK SOCIAL LEARNING GROUP PROVIDED UPON BOOKING FOR THE WHOLE WEEK
Please subscribe: https://bookthatin.com/BookingWidget?id=2162
Little Learners North West Kent is bringing an online twist to our award-winning mark making and messy play classes.
This is an online learning community based on Facebook (Private group) to support the development of your little ones pre-writing skills and motor development through messy play (don’t worry, not at Class level mess) and other activities at home.
Parent's no longer need to worry about how they're going to make sure their little ones are having fun and keeping entertained at home! I will help you bring the excitement and wonder of Little Learners home!
All of the content will be delivered by me, a qualified teacher specialised in Early Years and highly experienced in the development of birth-5 yr olds within the EYFS framework.
A subscription to Little Learners at Home will include;
· Ingredients and equipment lists for the week, comprised of things you are likely to have at home.
· I will upload daily bitesize content in the form of quick and easy to read guides and EXCITING activity ideas. Content will be structured on one of our Mark Maker Characters each week.
· Pre-recorded video tutorials and activities. Think… Gloop tutorials….Gorgeous, baby safe playdough recipes… Fake Snow & Sensory Bags!
· Free messaging and email support with me to help steer your child’s learning related to early writing skills and motor development
· No special equipment required!
· Be a part of a supportive and discrete community of parents.
· Access it in your own time each day to fit around your other lockdown commitments – working from home, home learning etc. It's meant as an enhancement to the existing time you're already spending with your little one - e.g. time in the high chair, bathtime, self-play under your close supervision etc.
This course is compiled of daily messy play/mark making activities, pre-recorded videos, lists to help you prepare, messaging support with the teacher whenever needed, and a weekly informal zoom as a group. Parents can engage at a time that suits them! Bonus access to the Little Learners Pre-writing guide, downloadables, and progress certificates.
Little Learners North West Kent has partnered with Happity to take bookings. Payments are processed securely by Stripe, the market-leading payment processor. Read more
- 1 Week - Little Learners at Home Online