Little Shoots Montessori - Preparing for a New Baby
How Montessori principles can help you and your family prepare for a new baby
This activity is usually led by Alisa Khakhar
St Albans , Hertfordshire
Whether this is your first baby or your fifth, learning about how Montessori principles relate to the first weeks and months of your and your new baby's life together is a beautiful preparation.
In a small group we will begin with introductions and then go on to learn about:
- Setting up your home for baby - what you need and what you don't need
- Symbiotic life - the first two months
- The role of the father
- Respectful care of and communication with your baby
- Development of movement and Language in the first year
- Preparing siblings for the new arrival
We will take a break around halfway through to enjoy some tea and cake together and we will finish with a short meditation.
This in-person workshop is delivered by Alisa, a trained Montessori teacher, mum of 2 and founder of Little Shoots Montessori in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
Little Shoots Montessori St Albans has partnered with Happity to take bookings. Payments are processed securely by Stripe, the market-leading payment processor. Read more
- 25 Jun 2022 10:00 - 12:30