Piccolo Singing, Music & Dancing
An effervescent fun filled 45 minutes of singing, music & dancing for toddlers
This activity is usually led by Stefanie
V&A Building miles
Light and airy venue right in the middle of the children's playground
London , Greater London
18 months - 4 years
Term time only
NB: This event only allows drop-ins if there is space available. Advance bookings are preferred.
Piccolo truly is a fun packed 45 minute session of singing, music and dancing featuring action songs, puppets and musical instruments with a few extra surprises thrown in! This energic class will be sure to keep your baby or toddler fully entertained and stimulated. Piccolo has been Victoria Park's favourite music group for over 15 years. Come along and join the fun! "It's simply effervescent!"
Piccolo Covid-19 Guidance:
1. Booking is required until Covid-19 restrictions are fully lifted
2. Sanitising stations are available for hands to be sanitised upon arrival and departure
3. Please wear a mask unless you are exempt
4. All hallways are to be kept free from any obstruction and all Buggies are to be left outside the V&A
5. Each group must leave before the next group may enter to avoid overcrowding in the hallways
6. Piccolo equipment will be provided clean before each session and separated for each session
7. No mobile phone usage is allowed
8. Windows will be kept open throughout each of the sessions for appropriate ventilation
9. Wherever possible all physical contact should be avoided
10. During the event the babies and toddlers remain the full responsibility of their parents/carers at all times. No child is to left unattended at any time.
Piccolo Singing, Music & Dancing East London has partnered with Happity to take bookings. Payments are processed securely by Stripe, the market-leading payment processor. Read more
Piccolo is usually a drop in session which makes it quite unique! Due to current COVID-19 restrictions still in place, we have had to make some changes and unfortunately that means for the short term anyway, restricting the number of attendees, this is why you will need to book your session in advance. Upon arrival you will be need to sanitise your hands and leave all buggies left outside. There's plenty of room! If you are arriving for the baby class at 11am, kindly wait outside until the previous session has vacated the room to avoid crowding. Current Government guidance for Early Years does not require face coverings to be worn during the session, however you are free to do so should you wish. I'll be doing my bit too...this includes before each session all instruments and puppets will be sanitised and all puppets washed. Each session will have a separate sanitised equipment box and each day the equipment boxes will be fresh for each session. Please do feel free to bring your own instrument should you wish.
- Single Session
Siblings & Discounts
- Single Session