TinyTalk - Newborn Communication Workshop
Early communication cues, basic baby signs, sensory development activities..
This activity is usually led by Deborah Hart
Barham Village Hall miles
Canterbury , Kent
0 months - 3 months
Term time only
Bring Your Baby
NB: This event MUST be booked in advance. No drop-ins.
Newborns Workshop brought to you by TinyTalk:
This wonderful series of 6 classes is a fascinating journey through your tiny baby’s world, and introduces you both to the invaluable world of baby signing.
* Gentle songs and rhymes, plus sensory activities perfectly tailored to babies 3 months and under (age adjusted for prem babies)
* Early communication cues and sensory receptiveness.
* Mums, Dads, Grandparents: all are welcome to attend
* Social and support time with hot drinks and biscuits provided, while we discuss all those wonderful newborn moments and milestones
* Helpful handouts and access to supporting material, as well as information on local services
Suitable for babies under the age of 12 weeks (age adjusted) by the start date.
TinyTalk TinyTalk Kent Downs has partnered with Happity to take bookings. Payments are processed securely by Stripe, the market-leading payment processor. Read more
Book online at www.tinytalk.co.uk/debh Baby Signing, Toddler Talking or Newborn Communication Workshops In-person or online; classes daily (inc Saturday) at times to suit you.
- Term Ticket
- £6.50 (per class)