TinyTalk - Newborn Communication Workshop
Early communication cues, basic baby signs, sensory development activities..
This activity is usually led by Deborah Hart
0 months - 3 months
Term time only
Bring Your Baby
Newborns Workshop brought to you by TinyTalk:
This wonderful series of 6 classes is a fascinating journey through your tiny baby’s world, and introduces you both to the invaluable world of baby signing.
* Gentle songs and rhymes, plus sensory activities perfectly tailored to babies 3 months and under (age adjusted for prem babies)
* Early communication cues and sensory receptiveness.
* Mums, Dads, Grandparents: all are welcome to attend
* Social and support time with hot drinks and biscuits provided, while we discuss all those wonderful newborn moments and milestones
* Helpful handouts and access to supporting material, as well as information on local services
Booking now for babies born in February, March and April: a 6 week course exploring baby's development by tapping into their early communication cues. This online workshop is a gentle introduction to baby signing, with songs, activities and chance for parents to share experiences and support each other through the challenges of the first few months. Great for making new parent friends, and feeling less isolated as a new parent in lockdown.
Spaces are limited, so get in touch if you'd like to join us! Cost: £30 for the 6 week course.
Book online at www.tinytalk.co.uk/debh Baby Signing, Toddler Talking or Newborn Communication Workshops In-person or online; classes daily (inc Saturday) at times to suit you.
- Term Ticket
- £5.00 (per class)