Toni Osborne Yoga - Parents Strengthening Vinyasa Yoga
Parents Strengthening Yoga
This activity is usually led by Senior Yoga Teacher / Tutor since 2012 - www.toniosborneyoga.com
12 months - 20 years
Term time only
This yoga class is sequenced for parents ready to focus on their own practice.
My classes always have an underlying focus of building strength physically and mentally and improving mobility which I find enriches the experience of daily activities off the mat with our growing active children.
This strengthening vinyasa class is a type of yoga that flows gracefully from one posture to another making the transitions part of the focus allowing a steady "not fast" continuous practice with focus on the breath which calms the nervous system, cultivates focus and awareness whilst improving flexibility, strength and mobility.
The class is thoughtfully sequenced to help parents adapt their yoga practice to meet their changing needs offering many modifications for all levels.
My aim is to empower students with knowledge, information, choices and techniques to build confidence, inner strength and trust in our truly amazing bodies.
Whilst I am alignment focused to protect students from injury I do not believe there are any perfect postures and strongly advise we work with our bodies instead of against them.
This class is not suitable for women who have recently had a baby.
Most students join this class from 10 -12 months postnatal dependant on their recovery.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch.
I also offer private sessions from £65ph which can be shared with partners and or friends.
A zoom link will be sent to you upon booking.
Wear comfortable clothes.
Useful but not essential props are a book or block and a blanket for relaxation at the end.
Toni Osborne Yoga SE23 Studio & Garden Yoga - Toni Osborne Yoga has partnered with Happity to take bookings. Payments are processed securely by Stripe, the market-leading payment processor. Read more
Sundays Pregnancy Yoga online - 9.00am Pregnancy Yoga Studio - 10.30am - When we can resume once again Tuesdays Postnatal Yoga - SE23 Studio - 9.00am Postnatal Yoga Online - 11.00am Postnatal Yoga - SE23 Studio - 12.30 Wednesdays Strengthening yoga online - 8pm Thursdays Postnatal Yoga - SE23 Studio - 10.00am Pregnancy Yoga online at Yogarise - 6.30pm Direct through happity or through www.toniosborneyoga.com
- Single Session
- 26 Oct 2021 20:00 - 21:00 Book now
- 02 Nov 2021 20:00 - 21:00 Book now
- 09 Nov 2021 20:00 - 21:00 Book now
- 16 Nov 2021 20:00 - 21:00 Book now
- 23 Nov 2021 20:00 - 21:00 Book now
- 30 Nov 2021 20:00 - 21:00 Book now
- 07 Dec 2021 20:00 - 21:00 Book now
- 14 Dec 2021 20:00 - 21:00 Book now
- 11 Jan 2022 20:00 - 21:00 Book now
- 18 Jan 2022 20:00 - 21:00 Book now
- 25 Jan 2022 20:00 - 21:00 Book now
- 01 Feb 2022 20:00 - 21:00 Book now
- 08 Feb 2022 20:00 - 21:00 Book now
- 15 Feb 2022 20:00 - 21:00 Book now
- 22 Feb 2022 20:00 - 21:00 Book now
- 01 Mar 2022 20:00 - 21:00 Book now
- 08 Mar 2022 20:00 - 21:00 Book now