To celebrate reaching 300 interactive, online [email protected] classes across the UK, and with the realities of the Easter Hols settling in, we’ve decided to give away £50 of [email protected] classes!
Happity has always aimed to help parents beat loneliness and maintain good mental health. This could never be more needed than now.
Our [email protected] classes are truly interactive as families and teachers can interact. One mum even said she felt like she had been out after her class, despite just being in her living room!
And they are good for the mental health of families and teachers. Families can talk to the teacher, and the kids can be encouraged by name. And providers can see the joy their class is giving. This is so important at a time like this.
If you haven’t tried a [email protected] class yet, this is the moment!
How To Win
1) Every paid class you book between now and the end of the Easter Holidays will get one entry to the competition. (If you book a batch of 6 that counts as 6 entries.) You can search and book here.
Competition closes midnight on Monday 20th April 2020.
The lucky winner will be announced on Wednesday 22nd April on our Facebook page. Terms and conditions apply.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The prize is for £50 of [email protected] classes which must be used by 30th June, and booked through the Happity platform.
- The prize is non-transferable to cash.
- UK entrants over 18 only.
- Employees and agents of Happity and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition are not permitted to enter.
- To enter the competition, you must book a paid class through happity.co.uk or have tagged a friend on either the Facebook or Instagram competition post. Free trials or £0.00 classes will not qualify.
- Each individual comment tagging in an extra provider will count as an additional entry
- Competition opens on Tuesday 7th April 2020 and closes Monday 20th April 2020 at midnight
- The winner will be randomly selected out of all valid entries.
- Competition winners will be announced on social media channels and notified directly on Facebook or Instagram on Wednesday 22nd April 2020. You must provide accurate contact details on notification within 72 hours (through a private message). Failure to respond to this message means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received.
- All entrants agree to their names and comments being used for promotional purposes. Copyright in all material submitted as entries rests with the promoter.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the prize.
- The Competition will be run and the Prize will be awarded at Happity’s sole discretion. Happity’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry into the Competition
- We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on this page
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Happity and not to any of these platforms. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.