Mummy Me Time
Mummy Wellbeing and Baby Massage Classes
What Mummy Me Time says
When a Baby is born, so is a Mother... and adjusting into this new part of your identity takes time, and can affect every aspect of your persona.
We work with women at the differing stages of motherhood, with 1 on 1 or group services:
- Mum Discussion Groups and Community
- Pregnancy; Postpartum Planning and Preparation
- New Mums; Baby Massage and Motherhood Insights (ways to encourage bond, increase oxytocin, reduce postpartum depletion, prepare and enjoy the early days of motherhood.
- Assistance in creating your Village of Support, juggling roles and responsibilities.
- Insights into how Motherhood can affect the relationship you have with your self, your partner, ultimately affecting the entire family dynamic.
- Returning to Work; juggling the motherload and managing it all
- Supporting the identity changes and shift in persona we encounter
Mummy Me Time provides community, courses and coaching for Mums looking to create a bit of balance, rekindle some self care and reduce the 'mum-guilt'.
We provide support pre and postpartum; teaching Mums of young children manageable action steps to regain self-identity, enabling them to reconnect and create more balance in their busy, mum life!
Gift vouchers available.
Baby Massage 6 week face to face course (CV-19 allowing)0 months - 6 months
Mum Discussion Group, 6 week course0 months - 6 months
Postpartum Support Services
Supporting Women with their Transition into Motherhood (Postpartum Support)0 months - 6 months
Follow Mummy Me Time Yorkshire & The Humber
Want to hear about new classes from Mummy Me Time? Sign up to follow this provider.