Birth and Baby Club - The Ultimate Antenatal and Hypnobirthing Course
Our most comprehensive course, suitable from approx 26 weeks of pregnancy
This activity is usually led by Charlotte Wright
Birmingham , West Midlands
Fixed course dates
NB: This event MUST be booked in advance. No drop-ins.
Our most comprehensive course, covering everything you need to know about labour, birth, and babies including:
- Stages of labour
- Signs of labour
- Pain relief
- Movement and breathing techniques
- All types of birth including caesarean sections , inductions, assisted birth and recovery afterwards
- Positive affirmations
- How to create a calm birth space
- Relaxation scripts and how to use them
- Positive touch and partner massage
- Breast and bottle feeding basics
- Newborn care basics
- What to expect after - the 4th trimester
and lots more!
Each class will be 2 hours long, and the whole course runs over 6 weeks.
You will receive a goody bag, course handouts and Hypnobirthing scripts in the form of audio files meaning you can practice, relax and have some all important me-time at home. You will also have unlimited support from Charlotte during and after your class if you need it.
The ultimate in birth education with the bonus of Hypnobirthing to ensure you have all the tools you need to feel positive and informed about your birth choices. The class is delivered in a group setting, and you are encouraged to bring your partner/birth partner along with you too.
We want to make sure Hypnobirthing is accessible for all, so we have included it in our standard Antenatal course. We believe it is such an amazing tool to use in pregnancy and birth as it can help you stay relaxed, calm, and focused and is useful for all births, not just drug-free vaginal births.
The venue is very close to Harborne and Bearwood, and there is free onsite Parking available.
Siblings & Discounts
- Block of 6
- 21 Oct 2021 19:00 - 21:00
- 28 Oct 2021 19:00 - 21:00
- 04 Nov 2021 19:00 - 21:00
- 11 Nov 2021 19:00 - 21:00
- 18 Nov 2021 19:00 - 21:00
- 25 Nov 2021 19:00 - 21:00