Boogie Mites - Boogie Mites Mities Online
Catchy songs, movement and percussion play to capture your child's imagination
This activity is usually led by Emma Ruth
18 months - 3 years
Fixed course dates
Join Boogie Mites teacher Emma Ruth for a 6 week online course covering Boogie Mites Mities fast/slow/loud/soft themed workshops and parent information about how to use music to support your child's cognitive development.
This programme supports key physical, communication and maths development through a variety of catchy songs, movement and percussion play to capture the imagination of your little one.
• Increase physical co-ordination and confidence
• Improve phonological awareness of sounds &rhythms that underpin literacy
• Develop improved focus and memory
• Understand and follow instructions
• Tune into the patterns and sequences that underpin maths
• Opportunity for creative expression with drums, shakers & tapping sticks
You will also be given access to the Boogie Mites At Home song categories covered in the course via Boogie Mites CustomerHub so that you can continue to make uplifting, educational music activities part of your daily routine going forward, harnessing the power of music at this early stage.
- Block of six