E-Kids Spanish - Spanish Weekend Club for Little Ones
A Spanish class that combines language with music, movement and so much fun!
This activity is usually led by Patricia
The Great Northwood miles
3 Knight's Hill
London , Greater London
9 months - 4 years
Term time only
NB: This event MUST be booked in advance. No drop-ins.
Each child is unique, and we adapt our sessions to ensure their learning needs are met as well as including bags of fun and adventure.
Let's fly off in our rocket to space. Or let's go on safari finding elephants and lions. Each week there is a new magical adventure for your child to enjoy.
Our Spanish weekend club will bring to your little ones the opportunity to have a fantastic face to face learning experience.
We use live music, active games, stories, and plenty of resources to gain children’s attention so that they can also use their creative side while learning the language, always in the most enjoyable way.
The structure of each lesson stays the same. Having a routine is important for both babies and toddlers. It gives them a sense of security and control. Children learn through repetition, so knowing what to expect helps them feel more confident to explore their language skills.
Whole term booking and regular weekly class attendance recommended for maximum language learning results. Spaces are limited to allow social distancing.
Our classes help completely beginners to immerse in a new language program but also support bilingual families to maintain the contact with their family language.
We are COVID safe:
Please respect social distancing and ensure we can continue to run safely and above all have fun!
- Use hand sanitazer when entering to the premises.
- Your class will be set with islands that are 2m apart and we hope can offer you some comfort & space whilst you enjoy the class.
- All props will be on your island as you arrive in bags, these props will only be used once and cleaned and sanitised & isolated after the class.
- We suggest you to enter the venue with a face mask and take it out when you are sit in your island - for your baby to see you and interact. But you are allow to wear a mask or face shield during the class.
- Only 1 adult per child/siblings.
- Please try to keep your belongings to a minimum - though do of course bring your essentials!
- You can sit together is you attend the class with your family bubble (please inform us in advance)
Please do not come to class if you or anyone in your household is displaying any of the following symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
Currently we are not taking bookings for Drop-in places. If you require more information then please email [email protected]
E-Kids Spanish London has partnered with Happity to take bookings. Payments are processed securely by Stripe, the market-leading payment processor. Read more
- Term Ticket
- £9.90 (per class)
Siblings & Discounts
- Term Ticket
- £7.90(per class)
- 07 Nov 2020 10:15 - 10:55
- 14 Nov 2020 10:15 - 10:55
- 21 Nov 2020 10:15 - 10:55
- 28 Nov 2020 10:15 - 10:55
- 05 Dec 2020 10:15 - 10:55