Maida Vale Soft Play
Softplay offering children the opportunity for physical activity, stay and play
Moberly Sports Centre miles
Moberly Sports Centre Community Hall
25 Chamberlayne Road
Ladbroke Grove, Kensal Green
London , Greater London
6 months - 3 years
Softplay sessions offer children the opportunity for freeplay, using the softblocks, bouncy castles, Air Ball Blowers, foam houses, trampolines, see-saws, dark dens, tunnels, Giant Lego blocks, hoops, rideons, Slides and hamster style wheels. All these activities are great for developing the child physically, and socially and sparks the creative imagination in how to play. Great for parents to catch up and watch their children interact and play in safe. Limited spaces, two session times. Prams Allowed at venue. Please Read the Terms and Conditions carefully prior to booking. When buying tickets, please select child (£5) and a ticket for the accompanying adult (Free) as it helps monitoring attending numbers. Will be adding NOV/DEC dates this week (from 20th Oct).
Please do read all the Return to Softplay changes.
1) Masks on - Please do wear a mask into the venue and throughout the softplay session.
2) Prams - On entry through Moberly’s main doors proceed to park prams in the Cafe area. Please do bring anything you might require (such as nappies) into the session as you cant easily return to the prams until session is over (due to venues one way system). Then come to gates. I will meet and greet and check you are registered onto the session.
3) On Entry to the session each accompanying adult and child must stay together on the mat/kit of choice and can move to next kit piece/mat when its available. The mats have been spaced apart with distance in-between the mats but adults must remain with the accompanying children (there is no seating around the edge of the play area). Masks must be worn by adults.
4) Kit will be cleaned before and after sessions with Electrostatic Sprayer, but adults are requested to wipe the kit (with wipes provided) used as they move from piece to piece.
5) A One Way system is in place at the Moberly venue. Exit soft play session via Stairwell in community hall. If you have a pram to collect, still exit via the stairwell and go along the front of building and renenter via main doors again. You can then exit via main doors.
6) Hand washing/Sanitising and Masks. Adults must wear Masks at all times - Children do not
7)There are Hand sanitisers by the doors/on the walls on entry and exit of the community hall
8) Toilets: Bring own Nappy changing mats to use in toilet on mezzanine floor next to hall. Usual nappy unit on ground floor toilet is not part of the one way system for our sessions.
9) No food or drink to be consumed in the Hall
10) Do not book and do not attend if persons attending: have an illness, covid symptoms (defined by NHS), has been in contact with a covid case feels unwell themselves have recently travelled to a local lockdown area or abroad and should be quaranting, have household members who are isolating. It is recommended that shielded and clinically vulnerable don’t attend.
11) Refunds: No Refunds on booked tickets, unless I can sell the space on. No refunds provided if the session has started. No refunds if you miss part of the session - the session times are strict 40 Minutes and the room needs to be vacated to clean in-between and after session booking. If they feel unwell during session and need to leave, neither instances will be refunded. Full refunds Only if session is cancelled by Organiser
Maida Vale Soft Play Maida Vale, Little Venice, Kensal Green, Queens Park, Kilburn, St Johns Wood has partnered with Happity to take bookings. Payments are processed securely by Stripe, the market-leading payment processor. Read more
Softplay sessions offer children the opportunity for freeplay, using the softblocks, bouncy castles, Air Ball Blowers, foam houses, trampolines, see-saws, dark dens, tunnels, Giant Lego blocks, hoops, rideons, Slides and hamster style wheels. All these activities are great for developing the child physically, and socially and sparks the creative imagination in how to play. Great for parents to catch up and watch their children interact and play. Spaces limited, two session times (10-1040 & 1050-1130). Prams Allowed and to be parked in the disused Cafe area. Please read the Terms and Conditions In Full before booking.
- Additional Child Ticket
Siblings & Discounts
- 1 child & 1 Adult