Mummy Me Time - Mummy Meet-Ups
Mum Discussion Group, 6 week course
One Gym Collingham miles
Wetherby , West Yorkshire
0 months - 6 months
Fixed course dates
NB: This event MUST be booked in advance. No drop-ins.
Supportive 6 weekly discussion group meet-ups for new Mums.
Classes are taught on Thursdays at 12.30pm (Leeds school term time only)
Cost of 6 week course is £67.50
Becoming a new Mum is an incredible, yet intense time.
Meet other Mums at a similar stage in motherhood. Weekly supportive, socially distanced discussion groups. Baby's needs are of course always cared for, but the focus here is also on Mum wellbeing!
This course of 6 weekly get-togethers is for all new Mums out there. Our sessions are relaxed and informal with zero pressure for you (or baby!) to conform. We focus on creating non-judgmental, relaxed space to discuss all things motherhood. Never before has having a new baby been so isolating, we are here to support you.
Course is suitable for Mums with babies from birth up to crawling (we are specifying 'up to crawling' to ensure we remain CV-19 secure).
This 6 week course revolves around the Mums who attend; conversations will go where they need to go... but we also have some hugely beneficial new motherhood insights to share.
Discussion topics will include:
- Motherhood: Expectations versus Reality
- Baby Brain, learn how incredible new Mums are and that baby brain is real (not just the usual negative connotations we have been lead to believe)
- Intro into the Changes and Transitions women go through when they become a Mother. Learn how this affects our persona and self identity and why it matters.
- How to Create your Village of Support (and ways to utilise it even in a pandemic!)
- Nourish. Learn about the importance of self care, how filling your cup back up actually benefits your family (and ways to create manageable action steps to achieve.
Course is taught by Gemma Mercer, Certified Infant Massage Instructor, Postpartum Professional & Certified Matrescence Educator.
Places are limited to 7 babies per class to keep the group relaxed, informal and socially distanced.
Mummy Me Time Yorkshire & The Humber has partnered with Happity to take bookings. Payments are processed securely by Stripe, the market-leading payment processor. Read more
http://www.mummymetime.co.uk email [email protected] if you would like any further info.
- 6 Sessions