Vital Cores Wellbeing - Baby Yoga
Mini Poses and movements that can aid baby's development
This activity is usually led by Certified, experienced and DBS checked instructed.
The Trafalgar Arms miles
Upstairs Function Room, buggies parked securely downstairs, toilet upstairs
148-156 Tooting High Street
Tooting , London
3 months - 8 months
NB: This event MUST be booked in advance. No drop-ins.
A fun and active 45 minute class. We explore different themes and new moves which can aid with the development of:
* The core muscles: tummy, back and neck
* Hand and shoulder strength and flexibility
* Hip flexibility
* Body awareness
Included: mini TUMMY-TIME WORKSHOP as well as breathing exercises and gentle stretches for mums/carers.
You will have access to recorded videos on all movements, poses and activities you can do with your baby at home, a recorded guided relaxation and a specific tummy-time handout.
Please see the COVID-19 tab on our website before coming to class for the first time.
- Block of 6
- 03 Nov 2020 09:45 - 10:30
- 10 Nov 2020 09:45 - 10:30
- 17 Nov 2020 09:45 - 10:30
- 24 Nov 2020 09:45 - 10:30
- 01 Dec 2020 09:45 - 10:30
- 08 Dec 2020 09:45 - 10:30