Valerie May Yoga - Mummy & Baby Yoga
Valerie May Yoga offers postnatal & baby yoga classes Chislehurst area
This activity is usually led by Valerie Smyth
140 Domonic Dr miles
140 Domonic Drive
London , Greater London
2 months - 12 months
Term time only
NB: This event MUST be booked in advance. No drop-ins.
Becoming a new mum is daunting time, getting used to your new life, it can take some months to build get strength back. Postnatal yoga can help in firming a foundation of physical & emotional health allowing you to start to flourish as a mother, feel more centred & providing a positive outlook through simple tools to empower yourself.
Baby yoga has wonderful benefits for physiological & mental development. Yoga postures bring about a state of great contentment & promote peaceful sleep. Yoga offers babies a foundation of well-being enabling them to know how to relax.
- For Mothers who have had their 6 week medical check
- Babies from 6 weeks to crawling
- Focus on gently re-establishing core strength.
- Realigns whole body specifically spine/pelvis
- Safe for the postnatal body ensuring joint stability
- Taking account of common complaints & ailments
- Special bonding time for mum & baby
-Classes sizes are small in peaceful boutique garden studio
Always time for a chat with like minded mums for that much needed support
- Block of 
Siblings & Discounts
- Single Session